Saturday, April 4, 2009

Toro! Toro! Toro!

I had my last fight with my ol' Snapper lawn mower last weekend. That thing was always so sensitive. If all I had to mow was my front yard then Snappy was sufficient. Since I've had to mow about four lawns (both sides front and back), it's had a hard time keeping up. Last weekend, the rope broke going to the recoil. That was it. Dad had spent some time working on it's other issues several months ago but now this. I think it's had a long enough life. Dad got it used years ago and I've had it since I've lived here at Paiute Place. I've decided I'd be done with such nonsense and buy my first lawn mower.

Everyone, meet my new Toro!


http://toro.com/home/images/twpm_20332_34r_xl.jpg

Let me tell you that I don't think I could have been more excited about my brand new shiny red lawn mower! It's self-propelled AND it starts right up! How fantastic is that?! I wanted to mow everyone else's lawn in the neighborhood it was such a great experience!!!!

That's my story. May Snappy rest in peace! I can't WAIT until next week when it's time to mow the lawn again!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I haven't mowed a lawn in 5 years now! (Thank you hubby) But let me tell you, if that Toro gives you the same enjoyment my Dyson give me...whooo hooo then I am feelin ya mejo! Just make sure you still edge your lawn. Lawns still look like crap if they are not properly edged. It's like taking a shower and then putting on dirty underwear. It just doesn't make sense.