Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol Results - April 8

How totally random to have Frankie Avalon on American Idol! I know who he is but does the rest of young America? Should they? Absolutely. Do they? Probably not. I wonder how Annette is these days...

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Annette-Funicello-Frankie-Avalon-Photograph-C10101645.jpeg


Anywho, what is going on with Matt's facial expression in that opening number! Yikes!
I hate Adam's shoes. Gross.
Flo Ride THIS! How do we go from Frankie Avalon to Flo Rider?! What the...ghettoness...

BOOYAH BOTTOM THREE!!!

Oh the Pickle, I must say that I've heard this song on the radio and it rocks. Girl was having a great time with this performance. AND I think I just saw KP's tampon string. That dress...gracious! Ryan said CALAMARI!!!!!!!



Scott should be going home but let's see if the judges pull a politically correct move and waste their save on this guy...

Was anyone else uncomfortable while the judges made the decision to send him home? Good grief. he's not the best one, send him home.

SEE YA!

TURNER OUT!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I was sitting up in bed dying - I thought if they freakin waste their save on this guy then I am done! Thank goodness for Simon. I was clapping so loud at the tv - Brax and Heath thought I had lost my damn mind! I bet they would have saved Lil though.

Anonymous said...

ugh. They are not going to waste the save on Lil- and I agree- they just needed to say goodbye- too much awkwardness. Tampon String??! OMG. I'm crying. She sounded awful. first bottom 3 I agreed with- they should've saved us all further greif in the next two weeks and sent all three home.

John said...

She did sound pretty bad but I think many of the performances on AI sound pretty bad. They must have bad acoustics or something. I think the song in real life sounds pretty good.