Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Kebs!

For his 3rd birthday, I decided that Kebs and I needed to spend some time together. We went to McDonald's for lunch where he thoroughly enjoyed his Happy Meal and his toy. Little did McDs know that they also threw in an extra for Landon! Upon completion of our tasty little burgers, off we went to the park where we fed the duckies (which BTW seem to be well fed).

Kebs carried the bread.
It took everything he had to haul it to the duckies.


Feeding the ducks.



"I'm gonna get you duckies!"



"I'm getting closer..."



"muahahahaaaa!"



We sat on the bench and waited for the ducks to come to us.
Kebs needed a moment to ponder the situation.



"I think I'm kinda hungry."



"The ducks have had enough. I'm going for it!"





4 comments:

Ariane said...

Simply Adorable. It's nice having such cute nephews, isn't it? (They are almost as cute as my nieces and nephews.

Alyssa said...

A-freakin-DORABLE!!!!!

Ashley said...

I love Kebs!!!!!! SO cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Johnny-

Your precious nephews are ALMOST as adorable as my oldest nephew!!!!
Hey, I wonder who that could be?
P. S. Kev's and Landon are just o adorable Great Nephews!