Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AI Entertainment!

OKAY!!!!! So many things to cover.

1) What is with the lip syncing? It looks so cheesy!
2) Paula may be a loon but that girl can sure move!!!! Gotta give a girl that! Props to her!
3) Dang, Kris can move. Who knew?! Go white boy, go!
4) They did NOT waste any time getting get rid of Lil (short for "Little")! For real, yo!
5) Which brings us to out first set of performers...Let's start with Miss Freda Payne and her Band of Gold. Oh my. Did ya'll catch that last move she she made at the end of her performance? I WAS DYING!!! Then we had Big Bird...gone black! FRIKKIN BIG BIRD!!!!!!!!! You know which one I'm talking about too!!!! Oh my word. KC and the Sunshine Band, what a strange group of individuals...
6) Little David Archuletta - I have to say, he talks like a muppet! For reals! His live performance didn't sound so hot but that could be because I've had his CD in my car that last three weeks or so and I couldn't help but compare it to that. Bless his heart...
7) Anoop daWg is gone! Take your hand out of your pocket...screwball.

What a fantastic night! Who knew it was going to be so entertaining?! The final two lackees were sent home! YES! Now we're down to the top five. I think we should stop here. I don't want to see what happens after this. They're all really good.

For more of Paula, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9dXTxeGLg

1 comment:

Courtney and Matt said...

Seriously the lip synching - I mean are they kidding?? It's a singing show and they are lip synching?!? LAME. But SO glad my man Adam Lambert is still around - love the guy!

And big bird!! Good heavens that was a poor costume choice - she looked like that lady from a couple seasons back who had the big yellow outfit on and showed us her big belly!! NG