Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol - Tuesday


Danny - I agree with the judges. Really didn't like the arrangement but he did it well.

Kris - He good!

Lil Rounds - I think I'm officially not a big fan of Lil (not just a stage name) Rounds. The way she sings each and every word...and I think it's the type of songs she's singing. I think she should probably try more R&B. Maybe that will make her sound better?

Anoop - He shoud stick with the ballads and we'll go from there.

Scott - Another GREAT song choice. I'm still okay with him going home soon. And then there's the screech of that last note...oops. Is it just me or did he look extra "special" when he started strumming that guitar.

PAULA HAS LIPTSTIPCK ON HER TEETH!!!

Allison - Great job, but she's wearing another Mexican fiesta!

Matt - Still top 5!

Adam - AWESOME!

BTW - While listening to track 9, To Be With You, on David Archuleta's CD, I wondered who the female background vocals belonged to. After looking through the CD insert, I discovered it was Kara DioGuardi! Well done Kara!

No comments: