Friday, April 17, 2009

Disco Tuesday...

Disco_ball_3.gif - (5K)

I've been putting a lot of thought into the Disco themed American Idol slated for next week. I am very concerned about our contestants. Seriously, Disco? After much consideration, here is how I believe Tuesday night should go down:

Adam Lambert – You Should Be Dancing (BeeGees)
Allison – MacArthur Park (Donna Summer)
Kris – Staying Alive (Bee Gees) OR I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
Danny – Never Can Say Goodbye (Jackson 5)
Anoop – That’s the Way of the World OR After the Love Has Gone (Earth, Wind, Fire)
Lil – Last Dance (Donna Summer) or Everlasting Love (Gloria Estefan style)
Matt – September (EWF)

Disco_ball_3.gif - (5K)


May the force be with them all! If any choose to veer from this path which I have chosen for them, may they have their bags packed!

Turner OUT!


Comments? Concerns?

No comments: