Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's been one of those days...

Check it - yesterday we went to the Old Pasghetti Factory for Betty's birthday lunch. I ordered the sicilian sausage sandwich with I love but can only get at lunch time. Between the ice cream and salad, (because it's the complete meal at OSF!), I was only able to eat half of the sandwich. I had decided to eat the other half today for lunch. I left it in the fridge with my name on it last night. This morning when I went to grab my breffas, I noticed that my lunch was gone. Somebody stole my food AGAIN!!!!! This has happened to me at least four times since I've been here. I was NOT a happy boy! Don't worry, I shot an e-mail to all four levels of management expressing my disgust with this continuing to happen. I filed a missng item report and dropped it off to the powers that be. I'm over this! I think we should chop the person's had off who is stealing from others. Isn't that what they do in Thailand or someplace like that?!

What irritates me the most is that I have plenty of food at home in my fridge that I could have had for lunch but I knew I had something here. I had to go out and buy lunch AGAIN.

Oh but wait, there's more! I went to McDonald's to get one of those $3 meals. It's a bargain! K-Flo asked that I get her some tea as well. Not sure if you've ever purchased a sweet tea from there but it's in this huge styrofoam cup. I made it all the back to the parking garage without it tipping over...and then I had the nerve to park my car. As I was parking, the little bastard fell out of the cupholder (Ava's cupholders are pretty worthless BTW!) and onto the passenger seat AND it all spilled amongst everything and onto the carpet. WHAT. THE. HELL. Needless to say, K-Flo did NOT get her tea. I had already been toying with the idea of getting Ava detailed but I think this incident assisted my decision making.

If there's anything else that needs to happen, it needs to happen now so we can just get this over with and taken care of!

No comments: