Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AI Tues Apr 14

...because it was the judges that took so much time last week and made the show run over. I am so sure...check it, if Ryan would quit shootin' the shiz at the beginning of the show, there would be plenty of time for the performers! We don't need complete introductions to the judges every week. Personally, I would like to hear from all of the judges (and by all the judges, I mean Randy, Kara, and Simon).

What was going on with the diamond studded dog collar and leash Paula was sportin'?

How random was it that Quentin Tarantino was the "mentor" for the week. What in the world does he have to do with the music industry? Surprisingly, he had some very good suggestions. I think Anoop took his advice which contributed to an improved performance.

Matt...if he would stop trying to do those extra curricular woowoos and concentrate more on hitting the right notes, he'd be able to stay in the game!

I think Lil should probably sing gospel because realy, she's just not suttin' it anymore with this other stuff.

I think everything else is self explanatory. Hear from me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I totally agree, Paula's dress DID look like a diamond studded dog collar and leash. Bizarre! Time to fire your stylist.

PS, JT PLEASE tell me you've heard of/seen The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo! Roger is TOTALLY your doppelganger!