Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol Contestant - Adam Lambert

When Adam Lambert first tried out on American Idol, I wasn't surprised when he said he was in the cast of Wicked. He totally looks the part. The other night I went ahead and pulled out my Wicked Playbills (you know how I've seen it twice at the Pantages in LA, right?). Guess what I found - Adam Lambert had been in both of them! He's listed as part of the Ensemble and the understudy for the character Fiyero. But wait, there's more! He was actually Fiyero when we saw the show in November 2007!

In this image released by Fox, 'American Idol' contestant Adam ...

I found a video clip of Adam "Dancing Through Life" in Wicked on stage. Take a look:




2 comments:

Melissa's Musings said...

Hey then that means I saw him too cuz I was watching Wicked at the Pantages in November 2007 too!!! Rememebr that one time when we went & saw Wicked & you got the time wrong & we missed like a 1/4 of the show?!?!!

Ariane said...

So, he was really good in wicked. Impressive. I really need to see that play, for reals!