Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memories...light the corners of my mind!!!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I remember you picking us up from the airport...and then I saw the "gotta poo" license plate on your car...and I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

Melissa said...

Remember that one time when we got to fondle Oscar statues?! And that one time when we got Olive Garden and sat in the hotel room and watched the Oscars and played Oscar bingo and you almost beat me in our ballot contest?! oh and remember that one time when we rode the Tea Cups at Disneyland and you almost hurled!? and how could you forget our romantic ride through StoryBook Land?!

Alyssa said...

Oh yea and that one time at band camp.........I remember when my mejo first rolled onto Laurel Lane and met his soon to be favorite meja in the whole wide world! Catch Phrase anyone?? That was the beginning of the best years of JRT's life! Regulatorrrrrrrrrs!!!! Rollin to da bay, IKEA, I-5 North, Butwillow, Home Depot, Mexico, Hollywood, UDG's, Hoyden, Lexus Mike, Disneyland, Patio Parties, Mejo's from the Block, Mormons Gone Mild, my crib, your crib....or pretty much anywhere we were was the place do be. We turned the mutha out!
And now three stupid states separate the best two peeps that ever happened to the RC Ward. Holla back AT&T!!!!

Let it be known, there is no better, there can't be no other and there will never be anotha!!! Mejo's fo life!!!!! umkayyyyy