Friday, February 20, 2009

House of Mouse, Part Deux!

Here I am in my space rocket...



Teacups...



TL, Ariane and Lindsay singing "We're all in this together..." in the Innoventions place...thingy...attraction. Don't worry, I've got video!



Disneyland is really quite magical. Here is the front with Mickey sportin' a birthday hat next to Mickey balloons. I want to do this in my front yard!



Dustin, Ariane and TL so excited to go to the park that they were jumping with excitement! Love it!



Here was our first park intermission. We had been there ALLLLL day long and we finally needed to break for a meal at Millie's (where I had a FANTASTIC salad BTW). As you can see everyone is QUITE tired. Ariane was resting up for round two.



If you haven't heard, coming to the waters of California Adventure, is Disney's World of Color (Click here for more info). It's supposed to rival the waters of the Bellagio. Stay tuned!



but here's where it's not so magical, the water has been drained so they can do the necessary work...a bit depressing but necessary for the greater good!


1 comment:

Ariane said...

Um, look at how pathetic I look at the dinner table. I knew if I could take a short nap, I would be fine. But, it was a romantic Valentine's dinner for sure!