Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol Performances

Responses on the fly -

Jasmine - Eh.

Matt - I thought was fantastic!!! Not sure what the judges had stuffed in their ears.

Long Legged Black Girl - not good.

Nick Mitchell - I'm not ready for Sanjaya #2. I swear I will boycott this shiz until that fool is off of my TV!

Allison Iraheta - OH MY GOSH! I was not expecting that to come out of that! "She blew it out da box, yo!" Fuhntastic! Let's just get rid of the horrid red hair...

I think Paula was high tonight.

Kris Allen - If you want to make the world a better place then you better step it up an make that change... He has potential.

Megan Corky Tatoo Girl - What's with the twisty twists? She could probably pull it off.

Oh my word, that Subway commercial with the dancers. ...that's so totally me.

Matt, The Welder - Well done! Judges...whatever!

I'm sorry but compared to Kara, Paula looks so drugged!

Jesse - I like Bette Davis' Eyes! I like her! I would like to see more from her.

OOHHH, I want to see this new KNOWING movie!

Andrea Boccelli...I mean, Kai Kalama - CHEESY! Pack your bags brotha man. Back up singer indeed.

HOLLA AT THE NEW JULIA ROBERTS MOVIE!

Mishavonna Henson - Pretty darn good! How can we have so many to choose from this week and barely any last week?

Can anyone explain the significance of the Heigh Ho song in the Hershey Kiss commercial? Each time I wait the castle or Mickey to appear. So random...

Adam Lambert - He forgot his eye liner tonight. I think he is a very strange performer. Good performance tho. Ummm and whoa, his parents and he don't look like they go together!

Alright kids, let's see who stays and who goes tomorrow. Knowing how STUPID America is, we'll probably end up with Sanjaya #2 in the top 3. ...and I will BOYCOTT!

Until next time, Turner OUT!

1 comment:

Courtney and Matt said...

Norman Gentle is HILARIOUS! I can't believe you don't like him. WE can't believe it. Too bad he didn't get through - and he is WAY better than Sanjaya cause he's funny and actually has a good voice! And by the way I love your play by play!