Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cantankerous Canker!

Saturday night we went to see Confessions of Your Mom Going Shopping (which was super cute BTW). While I was in the theater watching the movie, I could feel the start of a canker sore. I don't remember biting my tongue but maybe I did. That little bastard has grown to half an inch and it hurts like a mofo! It's right beneath my tongue near the side, perfect for rubbing against the neighboring teeth. It hurts to talk. It hurts to eat. IT HURTS and I want it to go away!

Monday, I also woke up with a stiff neck. Lovely. By the time I got to work, my canker sore had flared up and my neck was out. Don't worry, it gets better! Around 10:00 I felt something was not right with my tummy. As if the cantankerous canker and stiff neck weren't enough! I left work soon after and couldn't get home fast enough. I sat on my bed for about an hour pondering the situation. I knew what had to be done. Whatever was in there wanted out! After 2.5 barf sessions, it was out and I was in bed for the remainder of my day. I'm thinking it was food poisoning but not sure. I'm still waiting to see if something is still about to rumble from down under. Stay tuned.


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4419808/Airplane-Sick-main_Full.jpg


1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOL I feel so bad for your current situation, but that post was SO FUNNY I AM DYING!!! Feel betta, yo!