Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol

Let's do this:

1) Matt - He's still my favorite. Definitely needs to made it to the top three.

2) Kris - He's like a Jason Mraz Jr.! Nice.

3) Scott - Definitely should have sung "Reach out and touch". Honestly, that's the song that came to mind first...but no. I still can't believe he's in the tour now instead of blondie/pink hair girl.

4) Megan "Twisty" Joy - Let's see how she twists tonight. I counted five twists. How about you? Ummm, if there were any less dress... Ugh, and that tatoo...

5) Anoop noop noop shoobayyy doo doo doo - I'm BORED.

6) Michael Sarver - Ughhh, he's still here?

7) Lil Round - What's...going on...with that...hair... Girl ain't no Kelly Rowland, that's fo sho!

8) Adam Lambert - Did you catch the shoes (without socks) he was sportin'?

9) Danny - Bringing things back to life! This boo can SING!

10) Allison - Cute hair style. It'd be cuter if she'd wash the Kool Aid out. Girl can sing too! We won't discuss her outfit... Kara apparently REALLY liked her!

Bottom three shouldn't be hard. There are easily four to choose from - Scott, Lil Round, Michael and Anoop. Nobody else should be in that bottom three, but that's just me.

TURNER OUT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to comment. Oh NO you did NOT get the top four right.

#1 ALLISON. Her voice is SICK. She is the best girl by far. Lil Rounds is becoming a huge dissappointment. She apparently can't sing anything except Mary J. covers. Well, we already have a Mary J. Blige, so Lil needs to GO. Megan was AWFUL this week. She has no rythm- the twisties are awkward. America made a HUGE mistake when they got rid of Alexis! She was girl #2 for me.

#2 Matt. He is the best guy. Loves him. I am DONE with Danny- he totally dissed Smokey! Did you see that? And Scott...ugggg....He is just not up to par, and his song choices are SO lame-o. Maybe if he spiced things up.

#3 ADAM. C'Mon- he is GOOD. He is #1 on many people's lists I know. He is an awesome performer. When he gets too 'screamy' I want to die (annoying) but he is still really good.

#4 Kris. He has the look and style. Anoop is SO BORING to look at- his hair is AWFUL! And his clothes? His singing style is NOT RELEVANT- whether it sounds good or not. Bleh. I hope he's next to go. And thank you that big country boy is gone. NOT cute.

Allison rocks- She's been singing for 400 years!!!

John said...

Girl please, I meant there were four to choose from that should/could be in that bottom three! My top four for WINNING are Matt, Allison, Danny and Adam.

I hope that clears things up. It appears we seem to be on the same page mi amiga!

Anonymous said...

I am totally back on the Danny wagon, too!