Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol - The Nine

I just finished watching the show. Before I forget, here are my thoughts really quick:

1) Anoop is not a very good singer.

2) Megan Twist - snoooozzeee... OF ALL THE SONGS! Seriously, how did she look over Adele and Duffy! Right. Up. Her. Alley!!!!

3) Danny - He's in my top four...but I'm just not seeing what was so great and wonderful about this performance. I thought he was over shooting much of the song. I don't agree with the judges. It was not a good performance.

4) Allison - WHAT WAS SHE WEARING? It was like she was sportin' a Mexican Fiesta in celebration of Cesar Chavez day! Yikes! Not a fan of the performance but she can still sing. Keep her!

5) Scott - Ya'll know how I feel about him. He is NOT in my top four/five. However, at least he figured out how to pick the right song!

6) Matt - I don't think it was that bad of a song choice. He just really over sung some parts. he could have sung it better. A little dissappointed.

7) Lil' Round - She broke the "Nobody sings Celine except for Celine (and sometimes Kelly)" rule. I must say that she did a decent job...if you can disregard all the bad notes she hit. Girl has the power to sing such a song. Seriously though, MJB YO!

8) Adam Lambert - BOO. CAN. SING!!!! He can hit those notes dead on. Definitely one of the top two performances of the evening.

9) Kris - The other of the top two performances of the night. Those other kids better watch it because this kid is quickly rising to the top making my top four a top five!

No comments: