Friday, March 27, 2009

American Idol Results

I'm just getting to the results show. Some quick notes before I forget:
1) Were they lip syncing that opening number???
2) Having been in a REAL production like WiCKED, you know Adam must be DYING having to pull off that hokey choreography!
3) Rubey Doobies - What a waste of an American Idol. Gaiken has been more of a celeb than this boo and that's fo sho! I miss Luther V...
4) Let's talk about this bottom three. What is Matt doing there?
5) Since we haven't heard enough of Stevie Wonder from the contestants throughout the tryouts, he's performing for us. Scott should be pleased...that's all I'm saying.
6) WHAT was Kara attempting to sing with Stevie??? HILARIOUS!
7) Of course we had to throw in a holla at B.O. Please, that fool has monopolized enough of my TV this week.
8) Michael is finally gone! He kinda reminds me of a fatter version of whatshisface from Everwood.

Turner OUT!

No comments: