Wednesday, October 1, 2008

J-HUD!

Jennifer Hudson is out and she is HOT! Her first full CD was released on Tuesday, LONG over due, if you ax me. It's FANTASTIC! Don't worry, she's included "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" from the movie "Dreamgirls"...for those of you who haven't had the privilege of seeing that movie. P.S. Shame on you!

My girl "J-Hud" was a contestant on Season 3 of American Idol and was wrongfully voted off the island before she should have been. How that girl Diana Degarmo made it to the top two is BEYOND me. George HuWHA? La Toya London Paris France who?? Fantasia Lifetime movie huh???? Anywho, America can stuff it because my girl went on to star in "Dreamgirls" and won an Oscar. THAT'S RIGHT! Best Supporting Actress! Girl even gots a song on the soundtrack to "Sex in the City", right along with the likes of Fergilicious Fergie and India Arie. Never saw the movie but the soundtrack is pretty fun.

Here's my shout out to J-Hud! I'm here to report that her CD is bomb and my girl is FINALLY in da house!!

No comments: