Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sheep Voters

TL forwarded me this clip from the Howard Stern talk show which plays on Sirius radio. I think the guy is foul. However, I think this little stint is BRILLIANT! This is part of the reason why I think choosing a political party or affiliation doesn’t make any sense. People tend to choose a side and don’t even know why. They’ll vote one way or another, but not know what they voted for or why they did. It’s a popularity contest. It’s a vote amongst the races. It is so scary to think ignorant people such as these are out there voting for the next President! I think the majority of the people vote for one candidate solely because they’re affiliated with a particular party. They don’t even know or listen to the issues. It’s not right.


Listen to this clip. You’re going to be in shock…or maybe not.
It's about three minutes long. Enjoy!

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3

No comments: