Sunday, August 3, 2008

MAMMA MIA!

Saturday, Mom and I went to see Mamma Mia on the big screen. What a blast! I purchased the soundtrack weeks ago when it was first released and have been listening to it almost everyday, sometime twice a day. Needless to say, I sort of had the gist of the movie by the time Saturday rolled around. The movie did not dissappoint! SO! MUCH! FUN!





I'm definitely a bigger fan of Meryl Streep after seeing her perform and Christine Baranski, I've always thought she was a hoot. I remember how funny she was on the TV show "Cybil".



Let's not forget about the the girl who plays Sophie. Remember the girl who had ESPN and could tell the weather by feeling her boob in the movie Mean Girls?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your music was loud. Just wanted you to know.

Ariane said...

let's try this again.