Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fatiqua and TL

You all know how I've been trying to get rid of Fatiqua for what seems like forever, right? I recently decided I would try AutoTrader this time. I needed to take some new pictures. Once again, her battery was dead. I had to give her a jump so that I could back her out of the garage for picture time. Unfortunately, the SRS light came on again! AGAIN! Out to EG Acura she went. She had to spend the night. Remember the last time this happened? I got to drive a TSX for a few days? This time it was a 2008 TL! Pearl white too! Could this have gone any better?!

Here are some pictures of TL. I must say that after driving her, a few of my happy thoughts were shattered. I've only wanted this car since the day it came out in 2004! Now, I'm not so sure I'd run out and buy one. Don't get me wrong, if I tripped past one for the right price, I'd still manage to enjoy it.
Here are a few things I found disappointing:
  1. The visibility towards the back of the car sucked! The butt is too high and the back window is too slanted, making it harder to see out.
  2. The sunroof is ridiculously small.
  3. The turning radius is HORRID! Fatiqua and her big a$$ has a sharper turning radius than TL had.
  4. There wasn't as much room in the back seat as I would have liked. One never knows when you're bound for a road trip with ones peeps! However, there was plenty of room for car seats. Make no mistake, I'd make it work!

Now for some of the positive things:

  1. SO. FUN. TO. DRIVE.
  2. Plenty of room in the front seats.
  3. Leather and all the trimmings.

Here are some pictures of TL.








It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: