Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Friday 2008!

Black Friday is nearly upon us. Each year I'm usually one of the many fools standing in line at 5:00 a.m. waiting to get in to Best Buy or Circuit City. This year, I don't really need anything...but then have I ever really "needed" anything? Well, maybe once, but the past few years I've just been up early just because I enjoy the thrill of it all. Actually, I just thought of something that I really WILL need this year. So, I guess I'll be up at 5:00 again, for sure! Goodness knows I can't pass up cheap DVD! I noticed some places have them for as low as $2!I'm sure my hands will overflowing with digital video goodness in addition to the item that I really do need. However, as the world transitions from DVD to Blu-Ray, I will say that I'm going to be a bit more cautious/selective when purchasing actual DVD.

Anywho, here is my favorite site that somehow finds the ads for Black Friday and posts them for the world to see. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! It's the most wonderful shopping day of the year!

Posts can be found on the main page:
http://bfads.net/

While actual scans of most of the ads can be found here:

http://bfads.net/Adscans

Enjoy!!!

No comments: