Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tessa, the TSX

As you know, Fatiqua has been looking for a new home for quite awhile now. She's been sitting in the garage for the past few months as I have been driving Ava, my Avalon. While Ava was asked to sit on the sidelines until her front brakes were replaced, I got to drive Fatiqua for a few days. While driving her, the SRS light came on. Fortunately, a few months back, I had received a notice in the mail from Acura regarding the warranty extension on parts potentially affected by this issue. I took Fatiqua out to Lasher in EG last Tuesday. The good news is that thhey found the part to be covered under warranty. The bad news was they couldn't get it until Thursday. Additionally, Faitqua had been deemed unsafe to drive. Not gonna lie, for a minute there I was in panick mode. He continued to ask if it would be okay that I drive a loaner care until the part came in. HELLO!!!!! Where do I sign?!?!?!?! He first came out with with an RDX-

07_Acura_RDX_07.jpg

...and I was good. I then asked if he had a TL in the back I could drive. I've only been drooling over that stupid car since it was introduced back in 2004! Unfortunately he did not have a TL but he had a 2009 TSX. I told him it's no TL but close enough!

Meet Tessa, the TSX...

...Only 1800 miles on it...

I had it from Tuesday to Thursday.

Here's what the inside looked like, except it was all black interior.

Bluetooth built into the car, DVD navigation, and everything else you could think of.

It was fun to drive for the few days that I had it. Would I want to buy one??? I think I'll wait for my TL, but it was fun nonetheless! Was it hard to go back to Ava? OF COURSE!

I'll leave you with an image of a TL...

2007 Acura TL Exterior

No comments: