Monday, May 18, 2009

Bonjour mes amies!

We made it to Paris FINALLY around 1pm Sunday afternoon. We had a few very tight layovers but we managed to arrive.

Today was a very busy day. We hit up the Louvre, Arch de Triumph, Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coures, Moulin Rouge, a ride on the Bateaux down the Seine and the Eiffel Tower again when it was all sparkly! A VERY productive day. Yesterday we did Notre Dame and Luxemborg gardens. Tommorrow (Tuesday) we're off to see Versailles and the catacombs. I'm sure we've done more but I can't remember.

Right now I'm using the free internet our hostel. Dustin has been DYING to use his Russian. He justfound two people sitting across from me who speak it! Isn't that exciting...

I think we've spent a small fortune just on metro tickets alone. There's got to be a more efficient way of payingfor these things!

Anywho, after our day tomorrow, we fly to Athens later, arriving at 11:30 and then we're on the ferry at 7:30 the nex morning.

I hope everyone is doing well! Miss me! We're having a BLAST!!!!!!

TTYL,
XOXO
John

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I got my postcard today! Thanks! :)