Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ANTS 2008!

I came home yesterday to a kitchen full of ants! That seriously stressed me out. There is nothing I hate more than a house full of of these infestuous little suckers. I soon found out they were on the other half of the duplex as well! Bajillions of them! GROSS! Don't worry, I made up a fresh batch of special ant spoogee for them to eat and share with their buddies. 9-to-1 parts, honey and Borax. This should take care of the little jerks in my house. However, I think commercial pest control is in order. That will happen on Thursday. Unfortunately, I'll have to dissassemble my kitchen before they spray. This morning I found the little punks in my Brita water pitcher and freezer. Going for a swim? A trip to the Arctic? Whatever. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

No comments: